"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Life Documented 2017 - Week 4, April

The last week of April I was back in town for a few days before heading out once again for Austin for birthday celebrations.  This is my weekly planner spread.  

I used acrylic paint for the background and old silver "stitching" border stickers for dividers. I added lots of ephemera from the week along with a photo of Mitchell on his birthday.



His photo is added with a washi tape hinge so that it opens out to reveal the information underneath.

Add caption

It feels good to now be working on the current week!

2 comments:

Sue Kosec said...

Sheesh - that cone is as big as he is! I hope he appreciates all the traveling you do just to share his day with him.

You're a good grandma!
xo
SuZeQ

SewPaperPaint said...

Your life on paper is ADORABLE! Just saying'. LOL! FUN FUN spread!