"Art is my vehicle through life; may we share the ride together." Ron Wickersham

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Art Marks Pages 18-21

Four more art marks pages finished - only one more week to go!

Days 18/19
Prompts: tend; balance




Days 20/21
Prompts: learn; grace



On these two pages, I was all about using up some stash. I had just a few leftover glitter alpha stickers which wouldn't spell anything, so I added them to the randomly painted background for day 20. Then I just filled in with black tick marks to blend them into the background and to add pattern.

For day 21, I added some leftover purple reinforcers to a gelli-printed background and embellished with black and white doodles.

1 comment:

Sue Kosec said...

You did a marvelous job in using up your stash - especially with the alphas. I must try to remember to get into my "stuff" and use it.

Such great work, Susan!
xo
SuZeQ